Demand Generation programs are about supporting and optimizing the buyer’s journey across all stages; from attraction, conversion and fulfillment through to loyalty.
Demand generation includes the strategies, tools, processes, activities and technologies that are used to create the desire, need or want in the marketplace and customer for available services or products.
It encompasses the top of the sales funnel activities as well as broad areas such as brand awareness, audience or market discovery, purchase intent, service/product education & interest, and reaching your target market or audience.
Demand Generation covers many aspects and activities associated with both Outbound Marketing (traditional) and Inbound Marketing.
There are many benefits of a comprehensive Demand Generation program, including:
- New customer acquisition
- On-going relationships with prospects and customers that allow for real-time, focused communication and market insight.
- Localized, targeted and personalized content for your targeted market segments at the right time.
- Accurate and relevant customer and prospect data across multiple channels and touch points.
- Increased website traffic
- Improved SEO
- Reduced advertising expenditures with measurable ROI.
Strategy Simple follows a defined and proven Demand Generation methodology that will allow organizations to develop a robust yet manageable program.